For history buffs: New Brunswick has a rich history intimately tied to the founding and growth of the state and nation. During your stay, take a historic walking tour to see some of the city's landmarks.
For shoppers: Central Jersey is a shopper’s haven. Drive down Route 18 south for a variety of shopping options, including Brunswick Square Mall, or north on Route 1 to the Menlo Park Mall or Woodbridge Center. Stroll along Nassau Street in Princeton and find a variety of exclusive shops and boutiques in Palmer Square, or visit the campus of Princeton University.
- State Theater - 2.0 miles
- George Street Playhouse - 2.0 miles
- Mason Gross - 2.0 miles
- New Brunswick Amtrak - 2.2 miles
- Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum - 2.5 miles
- High Point Solutions Stadium - 3.0 miles
- St. Peter's Medical Center - 3.0 miles
- New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center - 4.9 miles
- UMDNJ - 5.0 miles
- New York City - 30 miles